Sparrows Point Country Club

This home near Bethlehem Steel became the first clubhouse of Sparrows Point Country Club more than 100 years later. In 1952, this booming mill needed room to expand so they purchased a 250 acre, waterfront parcel for a new Club and retained William Gordon to build the first nine holes. By 1961, the Club as we know it today with twenty-seven golf holes was completed.

Address: 919 Wise Ave, Dundalk, Maryland 21222